CW Garnet is also called water jet sand. Because it is widely used and easy to operate, waterjet cutting is the world's fastest growing main machine tool processing technology. When the water is pressurized to 40,000 PSI (or above) and passes through a small opening, it cuts various soft materials including food, paper, paper diapers, rubber and foam. And when a small amount of garnet sand is added to the water arrows and mixed with it, the resulting sand and water arrows can actually cut any hard material including metal, composite, stone and glass.
Conventional specifications for water cutting abrasives are: 60 mesh, 80 mesh, 120 mesh and so on. Our company can also supply according to customer requirements.
CW Garent provide three kinds of particle size grading for customers to choose:
- Product Type: 60 # (0.212-0.5mm), product use: stone, rubber, wood. Cutting effect: suitable for high-speed cutting occasions, can improve the cutting speed of 30%, but the cost is to reduce the cutting surface accuracy
- Product Type: 80 # (0.15-0.355mm), product use: carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum, titanium metal. Cutting effect: the most commonly used waterjet cutting abrasive particle size, cutting speed and cutting accuracy to achieve a perfect balance.
- Product Typ: 120 # (0.1-0.2mm). Product use: glass, semiconductor. Cutting effect: to meet the high precision, cutting surface tolerance is very low requirements.
(1) particle size uniform, cutting surface formation
(2) particle size control science, cutting performance, cutting speed
(3) particles of high purity, less impurities, cutting environment is good
(4) good quality, less wear parts, extend equipment life, you can save the overall cost