CW Garnet sand is a mineral abrasive produced from naturally occurring almandite garnet. Garnet abarsive is a cost effective, environmentally and operator friendly, alternative to Rock sands and minerals slags
and will provide a class Sa3 White Metal finish.
CW Garnet sand particles are dense, hard and sharp and free of heavy metals or toxic components. The low friability of garnet permits recycling up to 8 times and the relatively high density ensures fast blasting speeds.
Chemical analysis for single mineral of garnet
Content (Wt %)
Size and Applications
Water jet Cutting
(1) high pressure water jet equipment (water jet) cutting in the abrasive;
(2) sand blasting, cutting, special welding and thermal spraying, manufacturing grinding wheel, Whetstone, emery cloth, sandpaper raw materials;
(3) a filter medium used as a water treatment;
(4) on the silicon, optical lens, precision instruments, polished glass, glassware, ceramic stone, leather, plastic, metal parts can improve the finish;
(5) can be used as the construction of highway pavement, aircraft runway, wear-resistant rubber, industrial floor. Anti-slip paint is still good wear-resistant materials;
(6) can be used for chemical, petroleum, pharmaceutical, water treatment filter media and drilling mud aggravating agent;
(7) can be used as a washing machine jeans sandblasting workshop sand and so on